Saturday, May 10, 2014

Vintage treasures for sale

I bought these two wooden crates in Bristol from a lovely shop in Clifton where we used to live when Mila was born. I've always loved their vintage and rustic look and over the years, I've used them as shelves, side table, storage for Mila's toys, props for my styling but now they can be yours...


















Mila is also selling her big Mister Bear and as she said to me this morning: "It should go, it's a very cool toy..."
Take her words for it :-)













Price for each crate is £35 + postage and Mister Bear is £20 + postage. All items can be collected from W6 or W3 or posted internationally. If interested, please leave a comment or email me to leblog@bodieandfou.com
See more items listed on ebay here. I will add a lot more over the weekend
Sharing is caring ❤️ Leave a comment and let's have a chat...
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment