Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Limited Edition BODIE and FOU Vipp bin

Finally something I can share with you and which I'm really excited about...
To celebrate the launch of BODIE and FOU's Debut B&W print collection out in May, we've designed a Limited Edition BODIE and FOU Vipp15 bin in collaboration with Vipp.
I'm really really excited by this because Vipp is one of my favourite design brands and as both Vipp and BODIE and FOU are family businesses, this Limited Edition bin will be printed with our Love, Life & Family print design...at the end of the day, that's all it matters, doesn't it!?
The Limited Edition BODIE and FOU Vipp15 bin will be exclusively available online at BODIE and FOU and during our pop-up store in Copenhagen at the Vipp's flagship store (another exciting thing I will tell you about when I'm back in London!).
Our new print collection will be online in May and also available during our pop-up store in Copenhagen.
I'll be there for about a week and I hope to meet some of you there! 

















I really hope you will love our new prints collection and th

Sharing is caring ❤️ Leave a comment and let's have a chat...

0 comments:

Post a Comment