Thursday, April 5, 2012

Styling from the weekend ♥♥♥

And here is our front cover shot of our SS/12 catalogue...
I had this shot in mind about 4 months ago when we finally found the exact type of soft, washed linen Elodie and I wanted to add to our collection. The kind of linen that send you to heaven each time you go to bed, the kind of linen that is soft, inviting and has a timeless appeal, the kind of linen I have at home to create a relax feel.
While I appreciate these bed linens is not for all budgets, personally I'd rather spend money in a few bed linen sets and wash them regularly than having my linen cupboards full of other stuff which does not feel as great as these.
Before we got these linens, I started building my linen collection by buying just the pillow cases in various shades of grey and mixing them with bright white organic cottons. Elodie added hers on her sofa and it looks beautiful, inviting and relaxing.
The rest of the collection will arrive at the end of April, including these beautiful linen scarves that are selling like cupcakes/hot cakes (can't remember how we say it in English).

We have 4 days here in the UK for Easter so I may be back here during the weekend or not but in any case, have a wonderful, relaxing weekend


0 comments:

Post a Comment