Sunday, May 6, 2012

Current obsession

ok so, about two weeks ago, after getting a pair of brogues similar to these, I told myself that's it. I'm no buying any more neeew shoooes....
{BECAUSE}
- I have far too many pairs to go through with the only 2 feet I was given at birth,
- my cupboard is full
- and frankly, my wallet could do with a rest...
But this morning, as I was queuing to vote for the French presidential elections, I saw a girl sporting these...I thought they were Vanessa Bruno or something but thanks to google, I tracked them down.
People! They are the Ash Bowie Wedge Sneaker and they come in all sorts of cool colours.
As I have also started a virtual running motivation group on Facebook after doing 8K this am, I have decided that I will only treat myself, if I run 3 times/a week til the end of the month AND shed the 3 kg I probably put on after eating far too many banana cakes and chocolate/coconut cake so the deal is on...
NO RUN = NO SHOES




Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment