Monday, May 14, 2012

Super easy creative project

A few years ago, a US customer sent us some lovely images where she used our Bird Clothes pegs to hang the name of her wedding guests for the seating plan (which I thought was a genius idea!)

When Mila was 5, I used them in her bedroom to display her drawings masterpieces...
I also use them too to keep packs of rice and bulgur wheat closed in the cupboard and as paper clips but that's just me....However, the food bags thing then gave me the idea of using them to make an advent calendar...
This year - LET'S BE CRAZY!!! - I may use them for Mila's upcoming Birthday party...
Anyway, I was thrilled to see this image Sophie from Skinflint shared on Twitter...If you have done something really cool with it, let me know or send me some pics :-)
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment