Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A life with pom poms...

Finally it feels like Summer!
I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately, too busy at work, baby no 2 not coming (I know I know... we can't rush these things but when Mila tells Steve that he smells like M&Ms and other funny things she regularly comes up with, I really can't wait to expand our franco-kiwi tribu).
Anyway, today is gorgeous and I feel like hanging garlands, buntings and pom poms throughout the house and outside in the garden...
Colourful tissue paper pom poms are such an easy and affordable way to inject a dose of feel-good, happy vibes in a room and are amazing to create a memorable birthday party or wedding.
For the photoshoot with MILK magazine last Saturday, I hung a mix of softpink, fuschia and aubergine pom poms by Mila's window. We had to take them down in the evening to bring her roller blind down but my plan is to hang them from the ceiling like pic no 2. I think it will look fab, don't you think?




Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment