Friday, June 8, 2012

Such an inspiring feedback....

This is the message I found in my in-box this morning:
"When everybody boast about Merci, I really think BODIE and FOU is a much greater achievement. It's inspirational, efficient and generous. I try to find something to criticize because critics are more useful than compliments but at the moment I can't see any. Keep going on Karine ! 
Your blog and your e-shop are a great source of presents and ideas. And your daily life is always shared with elegance. I must admit I am sometimes surprised by how much Anne and I share some taste and lifestyle habits with you (grey wall for a little girl room, fondness for Bill Granger,....) One thing is sure, if you ever come near Lyon tell us !"

So well.... THANK YOU!!!!! 
I was trying hard to think if I knew this person, if we had met but I don't think I did so it makes it even more important to me. 
Anyway, if you've recently purchased something from BODIE and FOU and received a feedback request from Feefo, please leave a feedback, preferably a nice one :-)
Here is a photo from one of the five series I did yesterday in Desiree's home and I'm taking this gorgeous Clare Vivier leopard clucth bag with me to hit the streets of Amsterdam with my  white "Bianca Jagger" jacket.
Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment