Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sneak-peek of the new BODIE and FOU website

If I have been quiet on the blog front lately and I even had to desactivate my facebook account to stop enjoying the little chit-chat with everyone, was because I had to focus on several big projects that are happening (on top of our Xmas catalogue - see sneak-peek on VT Woven).
Even by keeping myself to myself, days were pretty full on but my reclusive time is coming to an end (yippee!!). 
I have now finished the mock up of our new website and have passed on the baby to the developers.
Soon, we will give you a new, improved BODIE and FOU...simpler...clearer and this time properly available in French and English. The language tag is a pain to add but once we are up and running, we will translate it in Aussie and Kiwi - All right mate! Just kidding
No honestly, we've spent hours testing it and I think it will be a lot easier to use, the Season Sale & Sample sale easier to find but if you have any comments on things you would like us to change, by all means, leave a comment.
I hope you like it xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment