Monday, July 2, 2012

Styling from the weekend

Francois and I spent a few hours shooting products we had recently received and I have to say it was 3 enjoyable hours which ended with a kiwi BBQ!
We are getting better and faster and this linen collection is just amazing. It is so soft and has a such a nice feel and texture to it, it is a pleasure to sleep in it and work with it!
I really enjoyed styling this more masculine shot for our new dark grey duvet cover, using Steve's boots, an old apple crate, the Typed Love print and the New-Zealand Type map print.
Sadly our supplier is stopping the vintage pink series so once what we have left in stock is gone, we won't be able to re-order them, which is a shame.
I also love the first photo very much because it includes 3 of my favourite things from our collection:
- the Urbanears Plattan headphones which I strongly recommend - great sound, great design and perfect for running (as in..they stay on your head!)
the blue grey linen scarf + this NEW linen scarf in soft pink we posted on Facebook yesterday.
- and of course this dark grey duvet cover...



0 comments:

Post a Comment