Thursday, September 27, 2012

From kitchen inspirations...to a new little side table

Last week, I took this white "Have a seat"stool home.
I was planning to use it to sit in front of the wooden table we have in the kitchen as a step towards my Kitchen master plan* but in the middle of styling bits and pieces with Francois, I used it as a support to display the Familia cups.
And suddenly, it struck me that it would be be perfect as a little side table by our white sofa so since then, that's where it has been and it's just perfect to put our cups of tea nearby when Steve and I watch TV together...Voila...I thought I would share because I was happy with this :-)

My Kitchen Master plan* involves inspiration from these gorgeous, soft industrial kitchens:
- this one if I manage to get rid of Steve's oak table from Habitat one day....
- this one which I think is the one that is probably most like my style and looking at it...I'm thinking it could be nice to paint half of our wall in soft grey
- this one which I pinned on our fridge
- this one which inspired us to paint the door frame outside in black
Photography: François Kong | Styling: Karine Kong


Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment