Saturday, September 29, 2012

Two DIY projects that fire me up!

OK I have DIY on the brain...
Mila & I spent the afternoon painting her old desk (you could see the result on Instagram.com) and then we made white pom poms to hang in her bedroom.
I have to admit the desk looks good. I'm not a massive fan of pink but she chose a gorgeous soft pink from Dulux and against her grey wall, it looks beautiful. I will post pictures later on this week.
In the meantime, these two DIY projects fired me up.
The first one is an idea from Emily Henderson to style shelving units for one of her clients. You should follow the link as she describes the whole creative process and I think it's a brilliant idea! I would love to do something like this on our house in France.
The second one are these house numbers inspired by the work of Architect Richard Neutra, found on Curbly and when you know the price of contemporary house number, I think you will find the result pretty impressive!
As I have been offered tickets to go to The National Home Improvement Show, that's where we will go after our ride in Richmond Park so maybe I'll see you there! Have a great weekend


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment