Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela with H&M | Fashion

I'm very much looking forward to seeing this collaboration between the Swedish giant (the other one! H&M) and Maison Martin Margiela. A couple of years ago, I took Mila and my mum to see the Margiela's exhibition in London and it was one of the best fashion exhibitions I had seen. It was very creative and inspiring and I still regularly look at the book from the exhibition for inspiration. 
Looking at the pieces from the collection, I think it's gonna be a collection worth queuing for. I love the leather dress Helena Christensen* is wearing in the video, love her shoes and I love grey jacket SJP is wearing.
The collection is launching in selected H&M stores worldwide on November 15
* always looking stunning!



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment