Tuesday, November 20, 2012

BODIE and FOU Gift Guide | Stylish, feminine stocking fillers up to £20

I'm glad to see that my post from yesterday inspired a few of you as today we shipped a few Plumber bags to Germany, France and the US. More are due to arrive next week and we've just added an extra version in tan.
However, I'm very aware that not everybody can afford a £300 bag so today, let me balance this with a gift guide on pretty, feminine gifts up to £20

Of course I love everything below since I'm the one who selected them all for the BODIE and FOU collection.
The Shanna Murray wall stickers are a great gift to someone a bit creative. They are perfect to jazz up a plain wall, a window or to put on a door.
I used the "You are Loved" wall sticker (now sold out!) in Mila's bedroom but I love how this mum used the "I Love You Beyond Measure" wall sticker on her daughter's bedroom door...very sweet.
I was thinking of my mum when I sourced these ceramic tea light holder. They are beautiful, stylish, very French in style and as each one is individually gift-boxed, I think they are great value.
Last but not least, I love our new Star garland which is handmade in NYC by a French designer and of course, KINFOLK magazine - a very inspiring book with beautiful photography and yummy recipes. If you are planning to offer it to a foodie, I suggest you team it up with one of these linen aprons


0 comments:

Post a Comment