Monday, December 17, 2012

A sneak-peek of the House Doctor collection on BODIE and FOU

I'm SO excited...
A few weeks ago, Sophie & I started working on the BODIE and FOU SS/2013 collection and mail order catalogue* and both are going to be very beautiful and very inspiring!

I can't wait to show you all the beautiful things I've found but we need to style/shoot first and I also need to go to Paris in Jan. to finish sourcing everything I want.
In the meantime, I thought it would be a nice way of ending, what has been a very busy year, with a little sneak-peek of the House Doctor goodies we will have in our 2013 collection.
The great news is that our lovely Have a seat stool will be available in light grey (you can pre-order it now) and this beautiful FORM table will be on display in our new showroom at the end of January.
I have been lusting after these metal suitcases for a kids bedroom for a while so I'm glad to see them in nice soft hues.

*make sure you request a copy here

0 comments:

Post a Comment