Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Bonjour! I hope you're well. I'm so excited it's the end of the year and I have now 2 weeks to chill out completely. Bliss...
Francois and I have got two more days styling & shooting our new SS 2013 linen collection then I will log off completely from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and will step away from my computer for the next weeks.
Before going, I just wanted to wish you a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family and a very Happy New Year and thank you for your support, comments, presence and friendship. It has been a challenging year but not as bad as some had been in the past and I'm very much looking forward to starting 2013 with new creative projects.
The January sales will go live in the boutique this afternoon but all orders placed between and the new year will be shipped on 04th January when we re-open for our business.
Before going, I just wanted to show you my inspiration for our diner table this year.
See you next year! Bises
(C) Vt wonen

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment