Sunday, December 9, 2012

On my Christmas wish list is...

On my wish-list this year are...
- a baby
- The CANON EOS 5D Mak III but I'll settle for the Mak II if I have to :-)
- This white Dadasi carafe designed by Nelson Sepuvelda for Belart Industries
- A yearly subscription to MILK DECORATION but they don't done one :-(
- A new iPhone 5
- Soft PJs from Hush (I'm so rockn' roll...Look, they are beautiful, comfy, soft and it's winter time!)
- What Katie Ate's first book - sadly only released in Australia and New-Zealand, the only year we don't go there
- this KitchenAid mixer (let's go crazy!! I've just managed to cook my soft boiled egg properly...)
- and this fabulous fair garland from Chez Les Voisins which is very similar to the one below and I'm in love with it.
What's on yours?
Photo: vtwonen
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment