Thursday, January 10, 2013

Talking about interior trends 2013 in RED magazine

I can't tell you how excited I am :-)
If you are on Instagram* like me, you may remember that last like, I got the full VIP treatment from RED magazine when they sent a make-up artist & photographer to interview me me about Interiors trends for 2013.
The article is in the Feb issue out now or you can download it here and after the sad events in our family, it's nice to have something like this happening to lift up my spirits.

I wish you a fabulous Friday, I'm taking the team to a lovely pub in Chiswick for our Xmas lunch (we didn't have time to have last year) and then we will spend the rest of the afternoon brainstorming  to come up with some cool things to do for 2013

Je ne vous dis pas à quel point je suis excitée...
Si vous êtes sur Instagram, vous vous souvenez peut-être que l'année dernière j'avais recu le full VIP treatment du magazine RED quand ils avaient envoyer une maquilleuse/ coiffeuse et une photographe pour m'interviewer sur les tendances déco 2013.
L'article est dans le no de Février en kiosque maintenant ou en version iPad et franchement après les tristes nouvelles coté perso, cela me donne du baume au coeur.

Je vous souhaite un excellent Vendredi, j'emmène notre petite equipe dans un pub de Chiswick pour notre repas de Noel (on a eu trop de boulot l'année dernière) et ensuite nous allons passer le reste de l'après-midi à brainstormer pour pondre des trucs sympas à faire en 2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment