Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy thoughts for the weekend

What are you up to this weekend? 
We are being entertained a lot this weekend!! 
We are off to a friend on Saturday evening and will stay at her place for the night (she lives on an island so I'm really looking forward to see it!) and we will see more friends on Sunday lunch so I think a long walk in the park will be needed on Sunday afternoon.
However Saturday afternoon, I will go through our cupboards and put Mila's dresses and other bits & pieces up for grab in FOU's magic cupboard. I've just added Mila's lovely green rug which was featured in London Family Style by Edition Paumes when they came to shoot our home.
The rug didn't get much as Mila tend to spread her toys on the floor and in the end it was easier to take it out and store it but it has a lovely, fresh colour.
This week I loved....

Having our stonewashed linen duvet covers featured in Anthology magazine (how cool is that!? Love this mag!)

hearing that Will from Bright Bazaar had signed a worldwide book deal and if you know Will, you will know that it's hardly surprising :-) 

these photos of the English countryside by Heather Esther

these gorgeous skulls spotted on Mechant Design

and I can't wait to receive the AA Butterfly chair (pictured above) which should be with us end of next week.
I wish you a wonderful weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment