Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Crush on Hannah Lemholt's photography, NYC, The Simple Things...

We're off to HERE (Hell yeah!) on Friday and as usual I'm trying to fit a 5-day week into a 4-day week without getting stressed out, organising the photo shoots we will be doing for The Simple Things magazine, preparing my meeting with my Publishing Agent (read the great news here) and organising our family holidays...

Well, it's not really working out.... I'm mega super stressed this afternoon but it's OK. I know I'll feel like a little Buddha after Bikram Yoga (last night I managed the toe stand pose for the first time in 2 months) and I will eventually get things done right on time (or kind of).

I had this big plan to schedule wonderful, inspiring posts for you guys next week but let's face it...it's not gonna happen :-))) I may be able to schedule 1 or 2 in advance if I'm lucky but next week, I'll probably more on Instagram than behind the laptop writing blog posts.
In fact, I'm not even sure I can be bothered to take my laptop with me! 
These past few years, we have implemented tech-free (except for i-Phone) family holidays and it has been absolutely fantastic for all of us so I'm very reluctant to go back to the old me who was working non stop.
I think we all need to make some time for ourselves, to take a break, to enjoy what really matters (and I mean family). That's how you can still get inspired by things around you and enjoy them. I don't want to be in NYC thinking about the next blog post. I want to be in NYC and have an amazing time there with my little family, get Mila to love New-York as much as I do, take them to Brooklyn flea markets on Sunday, down to Tribeca and Soho for breakfast, not buying anything from Abercrombie and Fitch, go shopping like crazy, go to Birkram classes and collect so many great memories that will all make us smile when we think about it.

So I thought I would leave in great, beautiful company with Hannah Lemholt who takes beautiful photos for Love Warrior. I think you'll really enjoy browsing through her blog...pure bliss

// (C) Photography: Hannah Lemholt 


Nous partons ICI (yeah!) Vendredi et comme d'hab', j'essaie de boucler 5 jours de travail dans une semaine de 4  sans stresser, organiser les photo shoots que nous allons faire pour The Simple Things magazine, préparer ma réunion avec mon agent (liser la mega nouvelle ici) et organiser nos petites vacances en famille...

Bon je vous rassure, ca ne marche pas vraiment....Je suis méga super stressée cet aprés-midi mais ca va, je suis sure que je vais me sentir comme un petit Buddha après le Bikram Yoga (hier soir, j'ai enfin réussi la position toe stand que j'essayais depuis 2 mois) et je devrais pouvoir boucler tout à temps (ou presque)

J'avais ce super plan sur la comète de vous préparer des articles inspirants pour la semaine prochaine mais bon...let's face it...ca ne va pas être possible.
J'aurais de la chance si j'arrive à vous en préparer 1 ou 2 mais franchement, la semaine prochaine, je serais surement plus dispo sur Instagram que derrière mon ordi à écrire des articles pour le blog.
En fait, je ne suis pas sure d'avoir envie d'emmener mon ordi avec moi!
Ces dernieres années, Steve et moi avons organisés des tech-free vacances (sauf pour le téléphone) et franchement elles ont été tellement géniales que je n'ai pas vraiment envie de retourner à mes vieilles habitudes de celle qui bossait non-stop.
C'est super important de se donner le droit de décrocher et d'apprécier ce qui est important (je veux dire la famille). 
C'est comme cela qu'on peut être inspiré par les choses qui nous entourent et puis franchement, je n'ai pas vraiment envie d'arpenter NY en passant à l'article dément que je vais poster.
J'ai envie de m'éclater à New-York avec ma famille, de montrer à Mila pourquoi j'aime tant cette ville, les emmener au marché aux puces de Brooklyn Dimanche, de manger dans des petits cafés sympas de Tribeca et Soho, de ne rien acheter chez Abercrombie and Fitch, de faire les magasins, d'aller à des cours de Bikram et de collectioner tellement de bons souvenirs qu'on aura tous le sourire quand on y pensera.

Donc je vous laisse en vraiment très belle compagnie avec  Hannah Lemholt qui prend de magnifiques photos for Love Warrior. Je pense que vous allez adorer son travail et son blog...du pure bonheur.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment