Tuesday, August 13, 2013

So enjoyed styling Nelson Sepuvelda ceramic collection....































































This week is a styling/photoshoot week for François and I and here are the first shots of the beautiful Nelson Sepuvelda ceramic collection (by the way, there is only two ASE salad bowls left in stock).

I fell in love with this collection years ago but at the time, BODIE and FOU was just a baby and I couldn't take the financial risk of stocking such a large quantity of ceramics but they are here now and I'm still madly in love with them after all these years.

I feel connected to their organic shape and colours and they look wonderful on the vintage rack in my kitchen - which is kind of the starting point of my kitchen masterplan.

Talking of connection, one interior book that really resonated with me recently was Rethink: The Way Live by Amanda Talbot - a book review is on my list of things to do!

So that's it, I hope you like the collection and our photos ;-) Please let me know, you know how much I love reading your comments and feedback, bises.

PS: I apologise for now adding the credit line on every single picture but given the Copycat gate last week, I'm now going to add this to every single image we produce to protect ourselves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cette semaine, François et moi avons shooté plusieurs collections y compris cette magnifique collection de céramiques par Nelson Sepuvelda (d'ailleurs il ne reste plus que deux saladiers ASE en stock).

Je suis tombée raide dingue de cette collection il y a des années mais à l'époque BODIE and FOU était un bébé et je n'avais pas les reins assez solides pour m'engager financièrement sur les quantités qu'ils nous demandaient de prendre mais voilà, elle est là maintenant et je l'aime je l'adore toujours autant.

Je ne sais pas...il y a un truc, je me sens toujours très attirée par ce genre d'objets simples, aux formes organiques et la collection est juste sublime sur mon vieux rack vintage dans la cuisine - qui est un peu le point de départ de la cuisine de mes rêves. 

En parlant de connection, il y a un livre de déco avec lequel j'ai complétement accroché, c'est celui d'Amanda Talbot: Rethink: The Way Live - j'ai ajouté 'a book review' à ma liste.

Donc voilà, j'espère que vous aimez la collection et nos photos :-) N'hésitez pas à laisser un commentaire, ca me fait toujours hyper plaisir de vous lire, bises. 

PS: Je m'excuse d'ajouter maintenant la ligne de crédit sur toutes les photos mais vu ce qui s'est passé la semaine dernière avec la Copycat, maintenant je vais mettre cette ligne sur toutes les images que nous produisons pour protéger notre travail.

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment