Saturday, September 7, 2013

Umm....



























































Umm...which kind of summarises my state of mind this morning...and if you could see me in front of my laptop, you would see me shrugging and puffing like a proper French girl. 

I mentioned this before my holidays but the format of this blog doesn't correspond me anymore and it's a bit frustrating (read a lot) because there is a lot of things I want to share here on the blog but being a perfectionist, I find it frustrating to share them into a context that no longer feel like me.

So I end up doing nothing which frustrates me even more (happy day!)....

I want to go back to photography, I want to show you beautiful things that inspire me, I want to have the time to do things well rather than rushing/multi-tasking, I want to tap into my creativity instead of worrying about people like her ....I want, I want, I want ;-)

So I'm going to try using the time in Paris this week to lay out at least the format I want from this blog because I really enjoying blogging, I really enjoy sharing things with you and then will see.
Have a fabulous weekend!

Psssst...BODIE and FOU has been voted as one of the Best Interiors websites by The Independent (pretty cool!)

// Photography: Hannah Lemholt for Love Warriors

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment