Monday, October 14, 2013

Grey & black for our home and ourselves....

How was your weekend?
On Sunday, Mila and I met my friend Michelle and her gorgeous family at The Olde Bell in Berskhire (I highly recommend the place that was designed by Ilse Crawford). See Instagram for more pics.
Mila modelled for Michelle and then we had lunch. It's a shame the weather was not great because it looked like a great part in the country to go for a walk.

Today, we are working on three of the main lifestyle images of our Christmas catalogue. This fabulous Paper bag is now in stock but we are still waiting for the delivery of the beautiful Z pendant lights so that I can finalise my styling.
I'm getting a tiny bit restless so in the meantime, I thought I would share with you these beautiful, dark shots that really inspired me....


















































































Following my last post about {Winter Look 2}, I couldn't resist adding this look as an extra. I love everything about it. It's sexy, stylish, easy to wear and feminine (click here for more Style inspiration).

Have a great week and if you haven't done it yet, make sure you request a copy of our catalogue HERE.

//1. Home is where mum is  2. Linen by Paula Leen | 3. Geometric black vases, Photography: François Kong, Styling: Karine Kong | 4. chunky throw from Loopy Mango

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment