Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Monochrome Monday

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? 
Mine went so fast, I can't believe it's Monday already. My mum has arrived to stay with us for a few weeks and I love the book she brought with her to make handmade dolls with Mila. Mila chose to make the red-hair one with blue eyes. I can't wait to see the result!
Between green smoothies, Bikram yoga and a backache, I took her shopping and in the process I found this very soft leopard print coat from Zara which was perfect to brave the horrible, gloomy weather we had.

Here is a few images from last week shooting for the BODIE and FOU Christmas catalogue. I'm so excited! I can't wait to share it with you and if you're not on our list yet, you can request a copy here.

From left to right: A4 Monotype black notebook {Limited Edition} | Washi tapes | Wire storage basket | Arne Jacobsen Design Letter cups | Vintage numbers sourced from Brooklyn flea market (soon online)
LEAVE A COMMENT, MERCI


0 comments:

Post a Comment