Sunday, April 13, 2014

DENIM + BLUE SHIRT | OUTFIT PERFECTION

Totally loving this look (minus the cigarette)...
I gave up two years ago after saying goodbye to her one more time and never looked back and between changing my eating habits, drinking water and not smoking, my skin is looking a LOT better...for a 40 something.
I wish I could stop sugar as easily as I gave up smoking...
Come on! Hands up, who gave up smoking and is proud of it!?
I love wearing blue & denim during the Summer, don't you?
Like with interiors, blue is very much a Summer Holidays colour which feels carefree and uplifting.
I got myself a great pair of boyfriend jeans from Hush a while back but I need (note the absolute necessity!) a nice shirt to go with it...

Here is what I have on my wish-list...
1/ This fitted shirt from Boden is a classic. Simple, sexy and inexpensive, I would wear it with a pair of denim & à la Emmanuelle Alt (Editor of French Vogue). Definitively, one of my favourite looks.
2/ I'm loving mais alors loving this mid-blue denim shirt by Current/Elliott and their washed out sweatshirt.
3/ We are heading to the beach in France in 2 days, so I would love to have this Denim duffle bag by Herschel Supply
They've done a fantastic collaboration with Liberty this year and have launched several new designs incuding the Deerfield backpack, the Lonsdale duffle and the Tote bag. Each item was crafted in the Bad Hills Workshop, a creative vicinity free from all rules and guidelines, and features acid wash denim panelling. As usual, Herschel has incorporated a fusion of materials to maintain its aesthetic, and the durability and functionality of the bags. 
4/ Talking of collab, another great one worth mentioning is the Nike X Liberty Collection which selling out super fast! They've used three beautiful prints from the collection: Anoosha, a 30's print featuring blossom and bell flowers, Lora a print based on a 70's version of William Morris' Willow pattern and Crown, a design based on paisley block prints during the late 19th to early 20th Century (what a legacy this brand has...). View what's left in the Nike X Liberty collection here



4/ An outfit perfection wouldn't be one without a nice clutch! I have a few, beautiful leather ones from Clare Vivier but recently, I have been drawn to clutches with textures like this Whistles Black & White clutch
I can't remember on who's Instagram I spotted them but check out the clutches from Primecutbags in Portland. I think they are gorgeous.

You may also like...
// Clémence Poesy's sexy hair + Black Clutch
\\ The Jumpsuit | Outfit perfection
// Elodie's boyfriend jeans

Sharing is caring ❤️ Leave a comment and let's have a chat...

1 comment:

  1. Been reading this site for awhile now, always has really good posts and topics please keep it up!
    visit : Premier Splashbacks Ipswich

    ReplyDelete