Thursday, January 24, 2013

My home in ELLE DECORATION UK | Fresh thinking

Well...Feb has been a great month PR wise....
First there was this interview on interior trends 2013 in RED magazine and today I received the pdf of my home, featured in ELLE DECORATION (Feb issue out now). I think the same photos got also published in a Danish or Norwegian magazine but I lost track (maybe BOLIG).
I know some of you are already familiar with my home after seeing it in MILK magazine but lots of new people joined us, I've added a few links at the end of the post to some of the products featured on the photos.

Lounge: The white sofa is the Ghost sofa by Paola Navone (one of my favourite designers along with Jacqueline Morabito).
You can read about the Koushi pendant light I made for my lounge here and the pallet table here. The paper bag with typo is from concept store MERCI in Paris and the big floor lamp used to be available here.
The white ball chair in front of my B&W moodboard is from here and I used japanese masking tapes to stick family photos on our wall - it's very simple and won't leave marks on your wall like blue tack.
Lounge: The table is from Habitat, green chairs from Ikea and the wooden stool from BODIE and FOU. Our tableware is by Vera Wong from the "naturals' collection and cutlery is vintage silver.
In the room next to our lounge: The blue chair & white cupboards are vintage finds and I got the lovely basket from a beautiful Deli that has now closed down (which is a real shame because I loved working from there).
In the bedroom: the white lamp is an old model from Habitat purchased 10 years ago and the bedroom was there when we moved in but it was yellow with real dark floorboards so while Steve sanded the floorboards, I painted the bedroom in white and the wall behind our bed in Pavillion grey by Farrow & Ball.
The big vintage mirror was a gift from my sister 20 years ago. I picked up the Sweet Dreams letters in New-Zealand and we will soon have a wooden rosary similar to the one I have at home in our collection.
Wishing you a fab day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment