Thursday, January 31, 2013

Styling from the weekend | Get the Look

Today, I'm on a styling job for a New-Zealander magazine with Francois behind the camera.
I'm pretty sure I'll take a few photos myself on Instagram :-) but in the meantime I thought I would share with you these shots I styled a few weeks ago in my house in France and also because the New-York wall light (featured below) is back in stock next week.

{GET THE LOOK}
- The New-York wall light is one of my favourites and in March we will receive a smaller version, a table lamp and a pendant light - check out the whole New-York Black & Copper collection here.
- The wallpaper I used is the scrapwood wallpaper by Piet Hein Eek,
- the bed is the MALM bed from Ikea,
- the white chair in photo 1 is a prototype I'm working on (too early to talk about it),
- The stonewashed linen duvet cover is the dark grey from here,
- the white stool is the "Have a seat" stool by House Doctor (photo 2) is from here and I also use it in my lounge in London as a side table,
- the leather bag on the floor is Steve's but you can get it here

(C) Photography: François Kong Styling: Karine Kong

0 comments:

Post a Comment