Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Styling from the weekend | News from Paris

Actually I didn't style these rooms last weekend since I'm currently in Paris (you go follow my Parisian adventures on Instagram here) but it was still a weekend job for Francois & I and I can't wait for us to move into our new studios/showroom.

Apart from that, I'm having a great time in Paris. The Eiffel Tower under the snow was truly magical and I'm really pleased with the photos I took with my new iPhone 5 (I know I'm a total geek!).
Yesterday, was really exhausting at the show but very inspiring and I saw some really beautiful things and gorgeous B&W patterned wallpapers which I'm hoping to add to our new collection.
I'm going back today and I will work from the cafe at MERCI tomorrow so come and meet me if you're around (and if you're not a stalker!)

(C) Photography: François Kong Styling: Karine Kong


En fait, je n'ai pas fait le stylisme de ces photos le weekend dernier vu que je suis à Paris (vous pouvez suivre mes aventures parisiennes sur Instagram) mais Francois & moi avions quand même travaillé  le weekend pour photographier notre nouvelle collection de lin :-)
A part cela, tout se passe bien à Paris. La Tour Eiffel sous la neige était juste magnifique ce weekend et je suis fan de qualité des photos prises avec mon nouveau iPhone 5 (oui je suis une totale geek!)
Premieère journée hier à arpenter le salon Maison & Objet...je suis rentrée claquée mais j'ai vu de très belles choses, notamment de très beaux papiers peints en noir & blanc que j'aimerais beaucoup ajouter à notre nouvelle collection. 
Je retourne au salon aujourd'hui et demain je travaillerais du café de chez MERCI. A plus...

0 comments:

Post a Comment