Sunday, February 24, 2013

Latest Styling job & an easy DIY project for you

This is the first shot of the AA Butterfly chair François and I did last week in our new Photography Studio.
I made the blackboard on the left myself. I'm sure most of you know how to make one but for those who don't, I went to this place in West London last week to get a piece of MDF  (about 1cm thick). You should be able to find MDF from B&Q or any large DIY stores.
They can cut the board to the size you want but you normally have to pay for the whole board which is about 3 m x 2m. As I didn't need a bigger size or spare ones, I asked the guy if he had some left-over and we found a piece that was perfect for our offices. He gave it to me for £3 but as I only had £2 in my purse so I got it for 2 :-) Very nice chap, helpful & friendly!
Back home, I just painted with left-over blackboard paint (a pot is about £8).

Voici la photo du fauteuil AA Butterfly que François et moi avons photographié la semaine dernière au Studio. J'ai fait ce tableau noir pour nos nouveaux bureaux moi-même.
J'imagine que la plupart d'entre vous savent le faire mais pour celles qui ne savent pas, j'ai juste acheté un morceau de MDF chez un vendeur de bois (vous devriez pouvoir en trouver dans la plupart des magasins de bricolage) et normalement, ils coupent le morceau a la taille qu'il vous faut.
Une fois rentrée a la maison, je l'ai juste peint avec un reste de peinture a tableau noir (env. 8 euros pour un pot).

// follow my WE creative projects on Instagram | Photography: François Köng | Styling: Karine Köng

0 comments:

Post a Comment