Thursday, February 28, 2013

On my travel wish-list...Copenhagen

I'm very excited and grateful to be invited to Copenhagen by one of my favourite brands: Normann Copenhagen to visit their flagship store and view the new collection. 
I'll be there in about 2 weeks between the Meet The Blogger London weekend and Decor8 Meet the Bloggers while we finish styling & shooting our SS/2013 catalogue so March is going to be crazy busy...
Last time I was there in 2008 (also invited by Normann), I had an amazing time. Copenhagen is small but beautiful and has lots of gorgeous shops. I'll be there working on Thursday & Friday and Steve & Mila will join me for the weekend.
As a lot of you enjoyed my "On my travel wish-list...Bruxelles", here is my wish-list for Copenhagen:

SHOP
Normann Copenhagen flagship store (an amazing space to view the Normann collection but also a curated selection of fashion & accessories)
{Østerbrogade 70; +45 3555 4459; www.normann-copenhagen.com}

Gubi (very much looking forward to meet them again. Their collection will be soon on BODIE and FOU)
{Klubiensvej 7-9 / Pakhus 53, Tel: +45 3332 6368, www.gubi.dk}

Vipp (Watch out for a very nice competition with Vipp on the blog in the next few weeks)
{Ny Østergade 34 DK-1101 Copenhagen Tel: +45 45 88 88 15www.vipp.com}

Goods Copenhagen (a cornucopia of clothes, accessories and exceptionally good taste which I think Steve will enjoy very much)
{Østerbrogade 44, Copenhagen, Tel: +45 35430505, www.shop.goodscph.com}

Fil de Fer (one I visited last time and loved to bits
{Kongensgade 83 A 1264 Copenhagen K, Tel: 33 32 32 46 Monday-Thursday 10-18 Friday 10-19 Saturday 10-16, http://fildefer.dk/}

Atelier September (a wonderful antique shop, not the kind of things to bring something bag in your suitcase but a lovely, inspiring address)
{Gothersgade 30, 1123 Copenhagen K, Tel: +4533-114 236; www.atelierseptember.dk }

Munthe Plus Simonsen (a favourite of Helena Christensen and if it's good enough for Helena...)
{Grønnegade 10, second floor, 1107 Copenhagen K, www.muntheplussimonsen.com}

SLEEP
Skt Petri Hotel which is where I'll be staying (lucky me!). They have our MILK table lamp designed by NORM. Architects for &Tradition in the dining area
{Krystalgade 22, 1172 Copenhagen Denmarkwww.sktpetrihotel.com}

EAT
Café Viktor, Ny Østergade 8, 1101 Copenhagen K (+4533-133 613; www.cafevictor.dk)

SEE
Louisiana Museum of Modern Art (35 min by train outside of Cph but worth it)
{Gl. Strandvej 13, 3050 Humlebæk, www.louisiana.dk}

0 comments:

Post a Comment