Friday, March 22, 2013

Have an inspiring, relaxing weekend



























































I had such a busy (but good) week that I think I'm gonna stay offline for most of the weekend to recover except the odd Instagram update .
We've almost finished shooting our SS/2013 collection and are starting the design of our Spring summer catalogue on Monday. If you want a copy of our catalogue and you live in the UK, make sure you request a copy here . If you live abroad go here.
I would also like to welcome my two new & beautiful sponsors: La Cerise sur le gateau and Lab.
which I will introduce better in the next few days....

I have to confess...I started Bikram yoga a couple of weeks ago and since then, I'm feeling more inclined to look after myself and have time away from the computer. I've done 3 classes each week and I can't believe how much of a positive impact it has already on my complexion (and may I say lines around the eyes), my figure, sleep and mood (according to Steve). It's probably down to the 2 Lt of water I drink now to stay hydrated on top of this intense workout but gosh it does feel good.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I wish you a wonderful, relaxing weekend and if you haven't visited the blog this week, I would love you to read these recent posts and let me know your thoughts:

4 benefits to adding more natural light in your home here
3 inspiring bedrooms styled with blue here
Instant styling with wooden chopping boards here

// Photography Love Warriors

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment