Tuesday, March 19, 2013

TRAVEL: SKT PETRI HOTEL, COPENHAGEN

Two years ago, I wrote here that I would love to stay at the SKT Petri hotel next time I go to Copenhagen. Funnily enough, it's exactly where Normann Copenhagen kindly booked me last week so for the record if this "throw my wish-list into the universe to make things happen" thing is working, in the next few years I would love to have a Chef to prepare healthy meals for the family, a hairdresser and well why not, a masseur...you never know!


I only have nice things to say about this hotel... 
I was there for work on Thursday and Friday and Steve & Mila joined me on Friday evening for the weekend. 
We all slept like babies, our room was great and had free wi-fi for guests (which is not always the case even in 4/5* hotels) and everyone was very helpful and welcoming.
Mila & Steve trained in the same gym used by Justin Timberlake when he stays there while I attended a couple of classes at Bikram Yoga Copenhagen with my friend Charlotte.
The hotel is from walking distance from the cool, interesting shops including Another Nue, a few doors down from the hotel where I got my Isabel Marant boots.
On Friday morning, I went to the opening of & Other stories with Anya and then we had lunch at the lovely The Royal Cafe, then I went to the GUBI showroom
And Saturday, we all went back The Royal Cafe where I met, the Founder: Lo Ostergaard (lovely lady!)
I loved the Vipp showroom (don't miss the fabulous Vipp competition here), Beau Marché next door (half café, half shop) which is inspired from French brasseries and French flea markets and the highlight of our day on Sunday was definitively our trip to the Louisiana Museum (see my pics on Instagram).
It was a bit of a rush visit for us as we went from a fab breakfast at SKT Petri to the Museum and straight to the airport but I'm glad we made it because it was a very beautiful place and I would love to go back there during the Summer.
We had an amazing and very inspiring weekend... and I really want to thank Normann CopenhagenSKT Petri for their hospitality, Anya and my friend Charlotte who took us to all the cool places around town.

0 comments:

Post a Comment