Wednesday, March 20, 2013

In the shop this week: the Swing-arm wall light







































Brace yourself...tomorrow we'll be receiving the new Swing-arm wall light and I can't wait to get my hands on it.
Personally I love its simple, industrial design and raw finish. You may not agree with me but the design reminds me of a shorter version of Jean ProuvĂ©'s Potence light - minus the price tag. I think the potence light retails at around £925 whereas this one is £200 so
With its simple design, clean lines and raw finish, the Swing-arm wall light is the perfect finishing touch to create an inspiring, chic industrial look in the bedroom, the lounge or the kitchen and I think this is one light that will be perfect for commercial projects.

Pssst..Don't forget to enter the Vipp competition here

// Styling: Pella Hedeby | Industrial chic board | Get the light from here

0 comments:

Post a Comment