Sunday, April 7, 2013

Are you interested in my bathroom renovation project ?



























































Despite feeling upbeat at breakfast time when the sun was out, by the time I came back from the cinema with Mila this morning, it was clear that I had caught a bug.
So instead of spending the afternoon doing a bit of DIY to freshen up our pallet coffee table, I'm now in bed trying to drink lots of water, eating fruits to bring my immune system back to normal.... and I'm working on our bathroom renovation project.
I was planning to share my renovation project and tips with you on the blog because tackling the renovation of a bathroom is not the easiest project but at the same time, between putting the BODIE and FOU catalogue, running the business, freelance styling & other cool writing projects, it's becoming a challenge to find the time and motivation to spend two hours writing an article when no-one seems to find the time to leave any comment. 
So rather than waste any more time, I thought I would ask you directly whether you would like me to share the renovation of our bathroom which for the time being look like a war zone
I may, in the future, put together a small survey to see what you like me to share the most with you (i.e. my DIY projects, styling jobs, styling tips, etc) but for now, if you could let me know if this would be something of interest to you, I would be most grateful. Have a great Sunday! xoxo
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment