Monday, April 8, 2013

My London home in HOME STYLE NZ









A few weeks ago, my brother Francois was commissioned by HOMESTYLE NZ magazine to photograph our London home (check his contributor profile here). They were starting a new international feature and we were the first int'l home to be featured.
I'm always super excited when we get featured in New-Zealand. 
As the mother of a freewi (franco/kiwi) and being in love with a kiwi, I have a very special connection with New-Zealand. 
It is a beautiful country with very welcoming people and if you've never been, I strongly encourage you to go there once. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// (C) Styling: Karine Kong | Photography:  Francois Kong | HOMESTYLE NZ on Facebook here 

0 comments:

Post a Comment