Monday, April 1, 2013

I always knew the kind of woman I wanted to be....


I hope you're having a wonderful Easter Bank Holidays weekend so far...
Mine was certainly fantastic and relaxing...We played tourists in Notting Hill, went to a a show at the Sadler's Wellshad a great lunch with friends at Stoke Place, an amazing venue outside London (see photos on Instagram) and today my best friend from Paris is arriving and I'm taking her to a Bikram Yoga class.

On Saturday which was my birthday, I received a wonderful email from Kelly Rutherford 's office saying how much she loved BODIE and FOU
I'm always amazed and grateful when I get this kind of email. I mean this email had a WOW factor (I'm a huge fan of Gossip Girl and Kelly's style) but I get touched the same way when I get a heartfelt email from a customer on the other side of the world. We are still a niche independent concept store without a massive marketing budget and it always surprises me when people feel a connection with the BODIE and FOU style and somehow hear about us even if they are miles away.
It's the reach that amazes me...


Have a fantastic Sunday...I leave you with this wonderful quote from Diane Von Furstenburg I found on Kelly's pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment