Friday, March 29, 2013

Latest styling work | Birthday girl | Bikram Yoga


I'm really pleased to say that our SS/2013 catalogue is almost finished. The files are going to the printer  on Tuesday evening and if you have requested a copy or receive the previous issues in the past, our gorgeous catalogue will land on your doorstep on 19/04/2014.
To be honest, I think this is our best catalogue EVER! 
I don't say this lightly because when it comes to BODIE and FOU, I'm a perfectionist but out of all the catalogues we've produced including our first one which received an ECMOD Award, this is my favourite! There isn't a spread (double-page) I don't like and I'm hugely proud of what our team has achieved with that baby!

The photos above are from the //NATURALS collection I styled and photographed with  Francois. I don't know if you remember but after losing my two beloved grand-mothers in a very short time at the end of last year, this year, the only thing I wanted was for life in general to be more gentle and kind to everyone and I really put our collection with that in mind, sourcing beautiful, simple objects that would make our homes more serene and calming so this one is very very close to my heart and I hope you will love it as much as I do.

Last but not least, today is my birthday (can't really remember how old I am, I stop counting when I turned 35) but can you believe that instead of a new bag, I asked Steve to get me Bikram Yoga classes!!! 
I started about 3 weeks ago and I'm totally hooked! I can't believe how much of a positive impact this has had on my body and mind in such a short time. I sleep better, I look younger, Steve even said to a friend that it had such a positive impact on my moods that sometimes he and Mila had to ask me for an I.D. to make sure it was me :-) 
So today, I will go to Bikram yoga and then have a great time with my friends and family. I wish you a fantastic weekend and lots of love.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// (C) Styling: Karine Kong | Photography:  Francois Kong | Follow Francois on Facebook here | Follow BODIE and FOU on Facebook here | Follow me on Instagram here


0 comments:

Post a Comment