Monday, April 15, 2013

In the shop this week: the Gubi chair



When I was in Copenhagen last month, I had the most inspiring furniture buying trip and weekend thanks to Normann Copenhagen
From the Normann collection, my favourite pieces were the Knot chair, the Block table and the striking Agnes vase collection which I think is going to be a hit (in stock end of May).
I loved the Knot chair so much that I styled it in our new SS/2013 catalogue (out on Friday). I'll wait to hear what you think when you see the catalogue but it is one of my favourite shots from our latest catalogue...

The other collection that inspired me greatly was the Gubi collection (check their showroom - it looks amazing!) and you will see more of Gubi over the next few weeks but for now, we've just added the Gubi chair 5 to our chairs & armchairs collection
Next to go live will be the ma-gni-fi-cent Adnet mirror...but please be patient :-)

After fighting with flu for a week, I'm now back at work but I feel completely drained. It's like there is a 20 years gap between how alert my mind is, Vs how useless and tired my body feels.
I make sure I give my body plenty of nutritients, fruits and water to recover asap but gosh..it is frustrating so if you have any good tips to bring my energy levels back to normal (the natural way!) please let me know :-) Many many thx

0 comments:

Post a Comment