Thursday, June 6, 2013

30-day Birkram Yoga challenge | DAY 4

Photo: North

I have too much on today so I went to my Bikram class at 6.30 am today and you know what? It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. There were a lot less people in the room which made the heat more bearable and I feel quite content now that it's out of the way and I don't have to think about it for the rest of the day...Food for thought

Breakfast:
1 glass of lukewarm water + lemon on an empty stomach (good for digestion) + 150g St Helen Goat Yogurt and 120g of blueberries

Morning Snack: banana Afternoon Snack: 2 nectarines + plenty of water throughout the day

Lunch 
I'm catching up with an old friend from Universal Music today so it will be sushi1

Diner:
Nicole from Grey heart suggested a nice recipe with asparagus last night on IG so tonight it will be  asparagus with roasted cashew nuts, lemon juice, garlic, salt & pepper.
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment