Monday, June 10, 2013

30-day Birkram Yoga challenge | DAY 7

Photo via Fit Happy peace

OK she is stunning but I need extra motivation today!
It's interesting how easily a party can throw you off the wagon...
So much for buying two small bottles of wine to track my alcohol intake. I had bought two small bottles for our BBQ party and in the heat of the evening, I drank both. 
I also enjoyed all the gorgeous food Steve and I prepared for our BBQ: Kale salad with chia seeds + roast + sweet potatoes + sweet couscous* + gluten-free chocolate coconut brownie.

Sunday wasn't better (no worse but no better) so this morning I was a bit in a bad mood and stressed out which I think was a combination of the house being messy whereas we have a photo shoot at home tomorrow with Ryland Peters & Small, an important meeting to prepare and the feeling that I let myself down food wise.
Saying that, I don't believe one-day off the wagon ruins everything, it's more one day off after another after another...
So despite feeling in a bad mood, I forced myself to go to yoga at lunch time (and I feel a lot better for it) and had nice, healthy food.
After chatting with my friend Annabel who lost 10kg in 3 months, I have decided to try not having dairy for a week only just to see how it goes (even goat's milk/yogurt).
I wasn't sure to start with but then I came up with 7 alternative dairy-free, gluten-free breakfast options that I can share with you tomorrow if you wish.
*Couscous is not gluten-free 

Breakfast:
1 glass of lukewarm water with lemon + probiotic + 150g St Helen Goat Yogurt and 120g of blueberries

Morning Snack: banana Afternoon Snack: 2 rice cakes + plenty of water throughout the day

Lunch 
Kale salad with chia seeds, steamed salmon fillet, 1 spoon of olive oil + 1 chocolate soja desert

Diner:
Kale salad with grilled cashew nuts, half avocado, 35g parma ham

OK c'est une bombe mais j'ai besoin de motivation aujourd'hui!
C'est intéressant de voir qu'une seule petite fête peut envoyer toutes vos bonnes résolutions valser. Heureusement que j'avais acheté deux petites bouteilles de vin pour fare attention à ce que je buverais pendant le BBQ, parce qu'au final, j'ai bu les deux.
J'ai aussi pris beaucoup de plaisir à manger tous les bons trucs que Steve et moi avions préparés: salade de Kale avec des graines chia + roast + patates douces + du couscous* + un gateau chocolat noix de coco sans gluten.

Dimanche n'était pas mieux (pas pire mais pas mieux) donc ce matin, j'étais un peu de mauvaise humeur et qui était un peu le mélange d'avoir un photo shoot à la maison Mardi avec Ryland Peters & Small alors que c'est le bazaar dans la maison, une importante réunion à préparer et le sentiment de m'être fait faux-bond côté bouffe. 
Ceci dit, je ne crois pas qu'un jour off ruine tout, c'est plutôt un jour off après un autre après un autre...
Enfin bref, je me suis forcée à aller au yoga à l'heure du déj' et cela va beaucoup mieux.
Après avoir discuté avec ma cops Annabelle qui a perdu 10kg en 3 mois, j'ai décidé d'essayer de ne pas avoir de laitage pendant une semaine seulement (ni yaourt au lait de chèvre) pour voir.
Je n'eétais pas trop sure au début et puis en réfléchissant, j'ai trouvé 7 options de petit déj' sans gluten ni laitage que je peux partager avec vous demain si vous voulez t
*Contient du gluten

Breakfast:
1 verre d'eau tiède avec du citron + probiotic + 150g yaourt au lait de chèvre + des myrtilles

Snack matin: banana Snack après-midi: 2 galettes de riz gluten-free + plenty of water throughout the day

Lunch 
Salade Kale avec graines chia + 1 fillet de saumon cuit aà la vapeur, 1 cuillère d'huile d'olive et un dessert au soja parfum chocolate

0 comments:

Post a Comment