Friday, June 28, 2013

Nautical Pinterest board for Next

This morning, I had the pleasure of curating an inspiring NAUTICAL board for NEXT on Pinterest and I really want to thank Next for giving me free rein and trust my style & taste. 
I get approached by a lot of brands and recently on the back of my 30-day Bikram Yoga challenge, I was asked to promote a protein diet...which I turned down so it's nice to do something like this.
I really enjoyed it and I hope you will enjoy this NAUTICAL board too.
I pinned a lot of little creative projects including how I revamped this old cupboard for our holiday home in France, things to do with the kids at the beach and styling ideas to achieve the nautical look.

Next has some really cool things and while doing my research, I came across this blue metal bed and this metal locker that really caught my eye. I think it would look really cool in a boy's bedroom or in a hallway (they come as double).
Mila loved this adorable sequin sweat-shirt and paired with a pair of shorts, that would be a Summer outfit sorted for the holidays.
Tomorrow, we're off to Selina Lake's Handmade & Vintage Fete in Kingston-Upon-Thames so I hope to see some of you there. We have put together a great looking little stall and will have some fantastic offers on the Shanna Murray collection and a few other beautiful things.
If you wish to collect your BODIE and FOU order from the Fete, please make sure you place your order online today by 3pm and select collection at the check-out so we can pack it tonight before leaving the office.
If I don't see you, have a fantastic & inspiring weekend
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment