Tuesday, July 16, 2013

30-day Bikram Yoga challenge | DAY 25 (Elle Macpherson is 49!)


Ok so last night we went out with our friend Greg from New-Zealand and I had a bit (make that a lot) to drink.
As a consequence, I woke up at 4am (I never sleep well when I had too much to drink) feeling hungover but somehow, I ended up on this Tumblr.
Read her progress here. It gave me the kick in the backside I needed to go to my Bikram yoga at 6.30am (she was bigger than me when she started her journey to a healthy lifestyle) and it turned out to be a fantastic class!
La voila....I should drink more often!

NON!? DO IT!
It looks simple but I challenge you to do all the reps and not feeling your arms burning!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok bon hier soir nous sommes sortis avec notre copain Greg de Nouvelle-Zélande et j'ai un peu bu (non en fait beaucoup).
Et du coup je me suis réveilléà 4 heures de mat' (je ne dors jamais bien après une soirée imbibée) pas très fraiche et puis je ne sais pas pourquoi mais j'ai atterri sur ce Tumblr qui m'a donné le coup de pied aux fesses donc j'avais besoin pour aller à mon cours de yoga a 6.30 du mat' et c'était génial! 
Voila, donc en fait...je devrais boire beaucoup plus souvent!

NON!? FAITES-LE!
Ca a l'air simple comme cela, mais je vous parie que vous allez avoir mal aux bras une fois que vous aurez fait toute la série!

0 comments:

Post a Comment