Wednesday, July 17, 2013

BOOM!!! Just like that....


I say this, I say nothing....

but we've just reached 21,000 fans on Pinterest
So thank you very very much to all of you who are following us or will follow us.... like now!
I love Pinterest, I'm actually using it to put my Interiors book together (no, it's not finished and yes I haven't started).
I'm actually starting to work on ZE book on Friday from home with the door open onto my back garden because my brain is literally melting here at work...SO hot!

And thank you so much for all your feedback yesterday about the blog revamping. Sorry I didn't translate it, it was really too hot!
I have some great ideas around interviews and I'm really excited about it!

* Can you feel the gluten-free energy I have?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Je dis ça, je dis rien....

mais bon, nous venons d'atteindre 21,000 fans sur Pinterest
Merci merci beaucoup à tous ceux qui nous suivent et à ceux qui vont nous suivre...là maintenant!
J'adore Pinterest, d'ailleurs je suis en train de l'utiliser pour créer le concept de mon livre de décoration (non il n'est pas fini et oui je n'ai pas encore commencé).
Je m'y attelle ce Vendredi de la maison afin de pouvoir travailler à la fraiche avec la porte de mon jardin ouverte, parce qu'au bureau, il fait trop chaud et j'ai le cerveau qui se ramollit.
Et merci merci beaucoup pour votre feedback d'hier au sujet du nouveau look du blog. Désolé de ne pas avoir traduit le texte, il faisait trop chaud.
J'ai eu pleins d'idées 'géniales' pour des interviews et il me tarde de vous montrer tout cela. 

*Vous sentez la gluten-free pêche que j'ai?

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment