Saturday, July 13, 2013

Let me introduce you to Doryan


Let me introduce you to Doryan...
He is one of my Marketing Assistant along my beloved Sophie (more about Soph' later) but he is also François' best friend so I have known him for a while and he stays with us a few months until he found a flat in London.
He is as comfortable in front of the camera as a potato on a bicycle but he is incredibly good at skating and managed to get the council in the town we grew up (Cognac) to create a skating ramp and allocate a space for skaters to practice during Winter time.
He is also amazing with kids and he is teaching Mila how to skate (so if you want one a great instructor for the kids he is your guy!)
I love this picture of him (below) taken by François because somehow it makes me think about Dancer, Choregrapher Mikhail Baryshnikov
Look how cute he looked when he was a kid!
Anyway, he is 30 something, has a great heart, he is smart but he is single (and when he's gonna read this, he will probably die) but if you are 30 something and you're looking for an amazing guy, well I greatly recommend him. He is definitively boyfriend material.
His email his Doryan@bodieandfou.com
PS: Don't be friend with a blogger, you never know when it's going to end ;-)
PS2: I forgot to mention that Doryan is French so has a very sexy accent when he speaks English ;-)

// Photography: Francois Kong
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment