Saturday, August 3, 2013

Today's inspiration...



























































Today's inspiration is this image from French Connection. I love how peaceful and calming it all feels and I can't wait for this clothes rail to come back in stock next week so I can take one home.
Today, we are test-driving a new car...I'm mildly excited about it...
There are two cars I'm obsessed with: one is the Mehari for our holiday home in France and the other is an old MG B
Both are classic cars which Steve refuses to buy on the ground that they would be expensive to maintain.
It's probably a fair point but one day, I'll get one...
PS: 
I'm back on IG with healthy updates...how healthy have you been while I was off Instagram?

// Image: (C) French Connection 

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment