Wednesday, July 31, 2013

8 tips for dry-hair day

Busy week...

We're uploading the new collection, dispatching the old one (some great bargains there at 60% OFF by the way)...
I'm interviewing for this position....
Shooting a new pub with him...
Meeting nice people to find nice investors...
Meanwhile my hair is super dry...so dry it feels like straw...
Last nice, I asked my FB friends some beauty advices and got lots of advices on what products to use which I'm now sharing with you:
Kerastase ou Amika
* Alep shampoo
Leonor Greyl - palm oil
* Kerastase mask
* Monoi (article in French here)
* Moroccan oil
* Furturer - Karite mask
Shu Uemura "Essence Absolue"

Bonus tip:
* Pour any cheap conditioner onto your hair (the whole bottle) and keep it all night - which I did (although I'm not sure mine was that cheap)....

// Photography: Via

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment