Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hello September...


OK who wants to cry with me? :-)
Hello, hello, c'est vite dit...I can't believe how fast this year went!
Frankly, I wish we were still there, enjoying our tree house, the beach, the glorious sun, learning to surf, drinking a large amount of salted water in the process, be together but it has been an amazing Summer for us as a family so no regret.
I'm only here in London for a week and then I'm off to Paris on Friday evening for a week to attend a trade show, work on our new Autumn/Winter collection and shoot some inspiring interiors.
Work life will be good, lots of exciting and interesting projects to work on but I'll fill you in later on.

Now how was your Summer holidays? Tell me about it!? 

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment