Friday, September 13, 2013

The day before last in Paris...

(C) Nancy Neede (I think)

It has been an incredibly busy week. 
Last Sunday, we shot a very nice café with happy vibes in Paris for The Simple Things magazine for which I'm a Contributor.
Monday, I spent the day at Maison & Objet sourcing new things for the BODIE and FOU collection, Wednesday and Thursday, François and I shot two beautiful homes (totally opposite in style and colours but gorgeous) and you can see a sneak-peek on Instagram so today I've decided I will do nada!
I mean, nothing workwise, because it's not like I was ever able to stand still doing nothing....I'm going to take my mum to her first Bikram yoga lesson, shop around the Batignolles and send some of the things I sold on IG for my sis'

Ah oui...that's another thing. I've posted a few things on Instagram that Elodie wanted to get rid of to clear her space and in addition to this helmet, this leather jacket, the vintage military case (all sold), I will soon post 4 beautiful, white dining chairs, a tylosand sofa from Ikea and a little chest of drawers from Lily's bedroom.
#clearingmyssister'scupboards

Have a great great day! Bises

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment