Monday, October 28, 2013

Café Pinson in The Simple Things magazine | Contributor

 
Did you get the latest copy of The Simple Things magazine?
It's looking fabulous as usual!
I've bought a Kindle for my mum over the weekend as a pre-Christmas gift so she could read French books while staying with us and I need to work out if I could also get her a Simple Things mag subscription to download on her Kindle. Do you know if it's possible?
Café Pinson, the fab vegetarian café François and I photographed last time we were in Paris is in it and if you are off to the French capital, I recommend you go there for breakfast. The team is very lovely and you will only eat healthy, gluten-free things good for your body and your soul.

I got so wrapped up in the making of our Christmas catalogue (you can request a copy HERE) that I never got a chance to share with you the café we shot in Brooklyn so I will post it this week.
Have a great week! xoxo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Est ce que vous avez acheté le dernier numéro de The Simple Things magazine ? Il est superbe comme d'hab! 
Ce weekend, j'ai acheté un Kindle à ma maman pour qu'elle puisse lire des romans en français pendant son séjour Londonnien et je me demande si je pourrais lui télécharger un abonnement à The Simple Things sur son Kindle. Savez-vous si cela est possible?
Le café végétarien Café Pinson, que François et moi avions photographié lorsque que nous étions à Paris est dedans et si vous prévoyez un weekend dans la capitale, je vous le recommende. L'équipe est super sympa et puis surtout, vous ne mangerez que des choses saines (sans gluten), qui ne pourront faire que du bien au corps et a l'esprit.

// Photography: François Köng | Styling: Karine Candice Köng | Want to talk about a project, email leblog@bodieandfou.com


LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment