Friday, October 25, 2013

Latest styling job & some happy links for the weekend....

 I almost ran over a charming guy this morning near Askew Road and I say 'charming' because he was quite good-looking, he was wearing something very similar to a Bellfield French worker jacket (very cool) and most importantly he gave me a big smile instead of yelling at me.
I spent the rest of my short drive to work thinking "Wow...what a difference a smile can make in people's lives".
As an individual, I've trained myself to be/think positive and be grateful for all the little things that happen to me. I don't always score 100% and I get very grumpy on some occasions but over the years, I've improved and I can pick myself up from a bad situation to look on the bright side.
Thinking about this charming man was who probably, very grateful I DID NOT run him over for good, I thought I shall endeavour to smile even when a situation/person does not deserve a smile.
When sharing my morning adventure with the team, Doryan (do you remember him!?) told me he was doing the same (not very surprising actually when you know him). 
One thing that puts me in a positive right frame of mind in the morning for some reasons is Instagram...I don't know if it's seeing a fair amount of green smoothies from around the world or a shot of a beach in Australia or some gorgeous kids in Japan but I love it.
I have met some really nice people over there from around the world so here are some love links for you:

@purdylondon: Check out her website Une Belle Epoque for beautiful, timeless fashion for kids
@1happymess: Mariela recently launched some fab prints on Mariella on Society6 (I so want the Maxim the Cat print!)
Style wise, I'm a huge fan of @sezane_paris and @sincerelyjules. Sézane has some really gorgeous pieces and Julie from Sincerely Jules looks fab whatever she wears. She could wear a bin bag, I'm pretty sure she would still look amazing.
I'm also following up quite a few people from Australia and I've recently downloaded @healing_bell's App at The Whole Pantry App. Amazing food styling (havent tried the recipes yet).
Big Thanks to Victoria from sfgirlbybay for featuring BODIE and FOU as one of her 10 favourite online interiors websites. Another big thank to Polly our new Marketing Assistant who has done an Ace job on our Christmas catalogue (she is also a talented textiles designer)
Last but but not least, if you've missed my post last Friday about The Little Square Gallery, I noticed they were offering 10% OFF with the code HAPPY10 until 27/10/2013.
Have a fab weekend!

//Photography: François Köng | Styling: Karine Köng | Stonewashed linen duvet cover | Feel-Good throw | Z1 pendant lamp | Natural basket | Family hearts print 

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment