Friday, November 8, 2013

CREATE | INSPIRE | HAVE FUN



























































I can't tell you how happy I am it's the weekend! Our beautiful Christmas catalogue has landed in the UK yesterday (if you haven't requested a copy, you can do so here) and it has been crazy busy. 
We've been sending the Z1 pendant light all over the world and I'm not kidding! We had orders from France, Australia, the US and the UK. We're getting more in stock and will add soon the smaller modele too.
Above is one of the shots I styled for the catalogue. 
I love styling workspaces and I did this one as if it was for me, with things that inspire me and things that I always have on my desk like masking tapes, notebook and of course our famous paper bin which seems to be a very popular choice as Xmas stocking filler.
This wooden desk is beautiful! We have one in our showroom if you want come and see it.
Have a fab weekend! I'm off to make gluten-free pancakes for the minx and then I'll go to Bikram yoga
xoxo

PS: come and see me on Instagram if you're there too
LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!



0 comments:

Post a Comment